Carl chats with David Pearl, innovator, musician and maestro of corporate creativity. A free-wheeling and wide-ranging conversation.
(Recorded March 3, 2017 in London, UK)
Topics covered include:
1. How to slow down in a fast city
2. How does an awareness of mortality affect our feelings about time?
3. How changing our tempo affects our relationships with others.
4. Can we act quickly while remaining calm and slow on the inside?
5. A hack for dealing with low moments in life.
6. Why we need to embrace uncertainty.
7. Why is a slow fix often preferable to quick fix?
8. How is slowness linked to spirituality and meaning?
9. Finding gaps and spaces for slowness in a busy day
10. Why does slowing down help us become more ourselves?
Download in iTunes